Roman at our Ward Meade Mini Sessions! Topeka, KS Professional Baby Photographers!!!
Look at Mr. Roman!!! Such a big boy! He is my trainer's son and I was so excited to get him in front of the lens! He did perfect!!! He has such beautiful big blue eyes and they really showed up amazing in the photo!!! I posted a few here but the slideshow below has lots more!! Check it out!!!
Instead of the normal blog post with lots of photos, I decided to put a slideshow together for his photos since he did so awesome!! Here's a few of our favorites. I'll be posting these and more to Facebook here shortly. Enjoy on full screen!
To book your own session, please call Tommy and Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
Instead of the normal blog post with lots of photos, I decided to put a slideshow together for his photos since he did so awesome!! Here's a few of our favorites. I'll be posting these and more to Facebook here shortly. Enjoy on full screen!
To book your own session, please call Tommy and Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
.png)
.png)
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment