Kaitlyn and Jacob pledge their love to each other - Mercer Wedding - Executive Hills Polo Club - Tiffany Springs, KC, MO - Topeka, KS Wedding Photographers
A sigh of relief as I am wrapping up Kaitlyn and Jacob's wedding. Why? Because I wanted it to be perfect. I've known the Mercer family for a while now and I knew that their day was going to be very special and it definitely was. I wanted to do it justice. I wanted to beautifully capture the love and affection Jake and Kaitlyn have for each other. I wanted to capture the relationships that they share with their family and friends.
When Randy, Monica and I pulled up to the wedding venue, I was blown away. Executive Hills Polo Club is a stunning location. Absolutely photogenic and eye catching everywhere you look. The outside and the grounds are just as beautiful as the inside. I was so excited and giddy to be able to capture the wedding here.
The room where the girls were getting ready was perfect. It had the most beautiful natural light. Of course as a photographer, I was pumped. It was perfect for being able to portray just what I saw. And that was the love and support and the connection this family had with each other. Both sides. Kaitlyn's family and friends, some who traveled all the way from Pennsylvania to be here were such a pleasure to be around. Kaitlyn is such a sweet, kind hearted person and I could really see it on her wedding day. She is a beautiful person on the outside clearly but just as precious on the inside. I felt honored to be there to capture such an important and monumental day.
Their wedding party was incredible. I know many of them and what's funny is they've been in many of the other weddings we've shot. It made the day that much more fun.
And then something crazy happened. You see those clouds? It rained. It rained heavy for about an hour. I was worried. Such an awesome location and where were we going to have the wedding but God answered our prayers. The sky opened up and the sun shined through and it was the most perfect beautiful lovely afternoon for a wedding. The ceremony was gorgeous.
I want to thank Kaitlyn and Jacob for having us. We had so much fun. I will not forget this special day. I know you guys have something special and I hope the best for you.
Check out their slideshow. It's beautiful!
Tommy and Holly Peterson
tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
785.793.2492 | 785.213.0812
Scranton, KS










Comments
Post a Comment