Super Fun College Graduation Session with Erynn Ireland - Iliff Commons - Topeka's Best Portrait Photographers

Erynn met us Iliff commons for a graduation shoot with her cap, gown and a few bottles of bubbly.  She just graduated from UMKC and was ready to celebrate with a mini session!  She had such a good personality and was so pleasant and laidback!  Her mom came along to help out and the funniest part was when mom opened the top of the champagne bottle and the lid spontaneously popped off, scaring us all!  We cracked up!  We got some amazing shots of her in her cap and gown and ended with a champagne shower!  Congratulations to Erynn for her amazing accomplishment!  Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson:  What are your plans after graduation?
Erynn:  Post-graduation I am taking a month off to enjoy life before entering the real world! After that, I’ll move to Kansas City where I’ve accepted a full-time position as an analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank!
T.H. P.:  How do you feel about being a senior?  What emotions do you feel about your senior year?
Erynn:  Four years ago I would’ve never guessed time would go so quickly during post-grad. I was definitely ready for college life and couldn’t wait! Now that I’m a senior it’s definitely bittersweet that my senior year ended this way, but I’ve tried to look at the positives! I’m sad I missed out on my last events in my sorority, Delta Zeta, and that graduation was pushed to December, but technology has allowed for other fun experiences! I’m thankful technology allowed my KC friends and I to stay in touch and I’m excited to be back in the city with them all soon!
T.H. P.:  Who has influenced you this far in your life and how have they impacted you?
Erynn:  My parents are definitely two of my biggest influences. From early on they taught me to work hard to achieve my goals and reach for the stars. They’ve always supported me and made sure that I was on a solid path, but also let me make my own mistakes and learn from them. I wouldn’t be where I am today without their love and guidance!








To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Jared Heuertz - Oskaloosa High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits