Rylee Kuntz - Wellsville High School Class of 2022 - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers

 


Rylee was such an amazing senior to shoot!  She came to our studio and the first thing we noticed was her sparkling eyes and her strawberry blonde hair.  She seriously nailed every single pose that we gave her, and then some!  Her serious expression left us speechless and her smile lit up the whole image!  What a beautiful girl!  Her session was the first one we did after being off for illness.  We were so excited to photograph her that we barely noticed how tired we were until after the shoot was over.  We are more than excited to share this session with you!  Thanks for checking it out!


T.H. Peterson: What is the least girly thing about you?


Rylee: I can probably beat you in a loudest burp contest



T.H. P.: What is your favorite class this year?


Rylee: Probably personal finance because it will 100% help me in the real world.



T.H. P.: What is the last movie you saw and what did you think about it?


Rylee: I don’t watch movies very often but the last series I watched was Super Natural with my boyfriend, we have yet to finish it but got pretty far. I liked it, it was pretty interesting.



T.H. P.: What is your favorite song right now?


Rylee: Rumors by Lizzo & Cardi B because it is how my last like 6 years of school have been. People love to believe anything someone says about you no matter how absurd it is. In life people will be loud about your negatives but silent about your positives, but you just have to take it with a grain of salt, laugh, and move on.



T.H. P.: How do you feel about this being your senior?  


Rylee: It kinda just happened out of nowhere it feels like time really does fly but I’m ready to get out in the world and away from my small town. I’m excited to start my path to my future and show everyone who believed in me and those who doubted me what I’m capable of with or without their support.



T.H. P.: How long have you been doing fashion modeling? 

How did it help you with your session with us?

Rylee: This is my 4th year the first year or two were really just practice and learning together for Sarah (the lady I model for) and I. I’m not used to smiling at the camera though because you don’t really ever do that in the type of modeling I do, but it helped a lot with being comfortable in front of the camera. It was definitely different and a little weird smiling for the camera so much.


T.H. P.: What are you planning to do after high school?


Rylee: I want to major in business, not entirely sure what part, but I would love to be an advertisement, promotions, and marketing manager. With possibly a minor in graphic design.



T.H. P.: What was your favorite part about your session with us?


Rylee: I loved how funny you guys were and all of your ideas.



T.H. P.: What is one thing you want to accomplish your senior year?


Rylee: I would like to get almost a full year in college credits, I’m already almost there. I would also like to purchase a new car that will be more reliable and nicer than my little red car.


T.H. P.: If you had to pick one secret power, what would it be?


Rylee: My secret power would definitely be to be able to locate any item I may have lost or can’t find at the moment. I am extremely forgetful and misplace a lot of things so it would be a life saver.






To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Lorren Wiscombe - SFT Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Addy Crouch - Shawnee Heights Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Jared Heuertz - Oskaloosa High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer