Interview with Caden and Kaylee - Awesome Engagement session at Echo Cliff - Topeka's Best Couple's photographers


 I just had the most amazing time at Kaylee and Caden's engagement session, and let me tell you, it was soooo adorable! First things first, let's talk about Gibbs, their dog. He is seriously the cutest thing ever, he’s a pound puppy. That’s right, they rescued him and he was clearly a great find!! How awesome is that? Anyway, back to the session. It was like something out of a fairytale. We went Echo Cliff, and it was so beautiful and rustic, with all these amazing natural surroundings. We explored down by the creek, walked along dirt roads, and even went up and down rolling hills. And you know what? The sun decided to show off just for us! It peeked out from behind the clouds and gave us the most perfect sunset you could ever imagine. It was breathtaking!

But you know what was even more beautiful? Kaylee and Caden's chemistry. Seriously, these two are head over heels in love, and it totally showed in every single photo we took. They couldn't stop smiling and laughing together, and it was just the sweetest thing ever. And let's not forget about Gibbs! He was right there with them, being the goodest boy and adding that extra touch of adorable to the whole session. I can't even begin to describe how much love they have for each other and for Gibbs. It was truly a joy to capture these special moments for them. I'm so excited for their future together, and I just know that their wedding is going to be absolutely magical. Kaylee, Caden, and Gibbs, thank you for letting me be a part of this incredible journey with you. You guys are the absolute best, and I'm sending you all the love and happiness in the world!

T.H. Peterson: How did you guys meet

Kaylee: We met at a party.

T.H. P.: What were your first impressions of each other?

Kaylee: I thought he was a cute cowboy that I wanted to get to know. Caden: She was different.

T.H. P.: What is something you like and appreciate about each other?

Kaylee: I like his honesty and I appreciate how hard he works to provide for Gibbs and I.
Caden: She’s willing to play games with me, like Monopoly and Skip-Bo.

T.H. P.: How do you guys feel you compliment each other?

Kaylee: We open up each other’s points of view to things we may not like or may not have tried without each other. We’re similar but different enough that it’s never boring.
















 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Lorren Wiscombe - SFT Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jared Heuertz - Oskaloosa High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits