Benji's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Benji's shoot was great! He was such a sweet and chill baby. I was so excited as he even gave us a little smile. Mom was really fun to hang out with too. She was really into the session and I could tell she was having a great experience as well. He looks so tiny and beautiful! He was the perfect little model!

T.H. Peterson: What was your pregnancy like? Did you have lots of morning sickness? Any food cravings or aversions?

Whitney: I had a lot of morning sickness in the first trimester but other than that everything was pretty smooth. I ate a lot of mayo. I ate elote’s and grilled sandwiches smothered in mayo.

T.H. P.: What did you think when you first saw Benji?

Whitney: I couldn’t believe he was mine. I was pregnant for months but his delivery only took 15 minutes. None of it felt real for the first several hours.

T.H. P.: How did you come up with that name?

Whitney: We knew that we didn’t want a crazy or unique name. I thought it would be cute to have a little boy named Benji. We named him Benjamin so he can grow with his name and go by Ben when he gets older.

T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your session with us?

Whitney: It was fun to see all of the work that goes into getting the perfect pose from a newborn. You guys really did great and handled Benji with care during the whole shoot.

T.H. P.: What has been a hack you have figured out that has been helpful in these first weeks?

Whitney: I don’t think I’ve figured out any hacks. Every time I think I have a good idea Benji reminds me that he’s in charge and I’m running on his time.





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com You can also just go ahead and sign up at bit.ly/PetersonNewborns

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Lorren Wiscombe - SFT Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jared Heuertz - Oskaloosa High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keegan - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits