Interview with Aidan Volpert - Shawnee Heights High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits
T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Aidan: After high school, I plan on going to college and studying linguistics. I want to just understand how language fundamentally functions and try to find out more from there!
Aidan: My dream job would be a conlanging correspondent of some kind of fictional media or a historical linguistics professor.
T.H. P.: Favorite class this year?
Aidan: My favorite class this year is somewhere between senior English language and German 4.
T.H. P.: Something you liked about your session with us?
Aidan: I loved how you guys were so nice and even goofy about the whole thing. I really loosened up with all of those questions.
T.H. P.: Favorite movie series?
Aidan: Ooh, that’s a tough one. I honestly don’t know what my favorite movie series is.
T.H. P.: What are you passionate about?
Aidan: Languages! I love languages so much, how they work, how to make them, they captivate me.
T.H. P.: Favorite thing mom cooks?
Aidan: Mother is a wonderful cook. I especially love her lasagna and potato soup, both are delightful and sadly not very prevalent foods in the summer.
T.H. P.: Biggest D&D pet peeve?
Aidan: There are two pet peeves depending on if I am a player or a DM. As a DM, I despise when people are not interacting with the world because it’s like, “I have described all of these cool things and you just want your character to drink…ok, go get them drunk.” Alas, I deal with it, my players are close friends after all. As a player, it is annoying when sometimes I’m talked over. Let me do things! I have ideas!
T.H. P.: Favorite Internet personality?
Aidan: ZeWei is a good linguistics content creator I love watching. They’re a good scriptwriter, musician, and world builder, so they just play perfectly into my favorite things.
T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?
Aidan: If they didn’t know me, it’s usually the exact way I fixate on my projects. I made the frameworks of evolving forty languages last summer.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment